Friday, November 21, 2008

The Tree In Our Front Yard With Its Beautiful Fall Colors

I took these pictures one beautiful day before we left on our trip to the coast. When we came home, most of the leaves were on the ground. It seemed the leaves had more red in them this year than previous years and so I wanted to get pictures before they were all gone. I love the colors of fall!! I took this first one from the front porch looking towards the street. This one was from across the street looking towards the front door, well it's supposedly the front door. However, it's used to access the bicycle garage which is the screened in front porch. :)

This is also from across the street looking towards the neighbor's. The leaves covered the neighbor's carport at one time. They've been cleaned up since although there are still leaves covering the ground under the tree and the front walkway. The window showing is Gerry's office. My office/craft room is on the other side of the 20 foot flagpole. Both of these rooms were bedrooms that we converted to offices for both of us.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think trees all around town have more colors this year.

Betty Townsend said...

Funny that you say this because I have thought the same thing. The trees have been exceptionally beautiful this year.