Sunday, December 14, 2008

More State of Hawaii Flag Pictures

Here's 4 more pictures of the Hawaii State flag taken just a few minutes ago. It is a gloomy, cold day here in Sacramento. There is some wind so the flags are unfurled a little better than they were with the ones I posted earlier.
See the gray sky and clouds. It was raining when we woke up this morning. It may have rained all through the night, I don't think very hard. It is very cold. We came in from church and lunch about a half hour ago and I just took my jacket off. The heater is slowly but surely heating the mobile up. The window on the right is my craft room/office where I spent a lot of time.

Another view of the flags.


They are really standing out in this picture. Just wish it was a sunny day instead of a wintery day.



No comments: