Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Random Acts of Kindness

One of the new blogs I found recently is called Pieces of Me, http://expressivelyme.blogspot.com . Jen Young is the blogger and she lives in Hawaii. She has a Birthday RAK club that I joined. April is my first month to participate. Here is the birthday card I made. I actually cased the card from Geeta (Crafty Engineer) of Austin, TX. She is an A Muse Art Stamps Design Team member and is the one coordinating the monthly Bumper Card group that I am participating in. I did change it up some. She used a 4 bar A Muse Swiss Red card and I used a square A Muse Swiss Red card. I scored lines on the 4 sides at 3.5 inches which Geeta did also and added a ribbon. I used a Spica clear glitter pen on the flower and bud.
Geeta actually made thank you cards for a friend who was having a birthday. I also made 5 thank you cards for my RAK using the same stamp, card base and scoring the sides also. It's hard to see the score lines in the picture. I liked the design so much I just had to make it. :) I like the simplicity of it.
This is going to a person who lives in New Jersey and her birthday is the 22nd of this month. Hope she likes them.
I have another RAK card to make for a April 29th birthday.
The new list for the Bumper Cards is out so I am going to try and get that done in the next week instead of waiting to the last minute and then being late with it.

No comments: