Sunday, April 12, 2009

March Bumper Card

Here is the card I made this afternoon for the March Bumper Card group. It is going to a person who lives in New York state. The stamps are all AMuse Art Stamps which is a requirement of the group. They have to be either AMuse stamps or Salt Box stamps which AMuse distributes. The card base is also AMuse. I used chalk ink to stamp the grass and flowers and AMuse black ink to stamp the bunny princess, the clouds and saying. I used my Copics to color the bunny princess and outlined the clouds with a Copic. The wand that she is holding I colored with a Spica gold glitter pen. The grass was suppose to be right on the green line, I didn't quite get it there. :) I think it turned out okay. I am late in getting it done so hopefully it won't be too late in arriving.

I found out that the person who I sent my February bumper card to is actually an AMuse Art Stamps instructor in Southern California. She is also a science teacher. I thought she can do circles around me with her designs! LOL!! She liked her card I sent so I guess that's good! :)

4 comments:

jalna said...

This card is just adorable!!

Betty Townsend said...

Thank you, Jalna!!

Denise said...

Very cute Spring card!

Betty Townsend said...

Thank you, Denise.