Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Beautiful Saturday

I have to put a short post in here. I was getting a little crazy having to look at that plate of pasta and peas everytime I opened up my blog. LOL!!!!

It's another gorgeous day here in Sacramento. In the mid 60's and a bright sun. We've had nice days all this week. Don't know how long it will last, am going to enjoy it while we can. Thankfully, we are not having the bitter cold weather that is being experienced in the rest of the nation. Or the high winds that Hawaii experienced yesterday. I forgot to ask my friend Jalna about that.

I've been working on more projects with my Bind-It-All and made some birthday cards. I need to finish up a couple of cards, take pictures of everything and then I will be able to post them on here.

So stay tuned! :)

1 comment:

jalna said...

Hahahaha. Sooo funny about your having to look at your pasta all the time. I like looking at it. The wind turned out to be pretty mild, but some lucky people got a 4-day weekend because of it. It's actually pretty nippy right now as I'm typing this - 63 degrees. I love it. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your cards!