Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Cards for Jeanne

It's been a few weeks since I posted anything new. We've been pretty busy with a trip to Portland and then my husband's kids that live out of town visiting for a week. His sister also visited. She purchased a few of my cards and these are 3 cards that I had to make for her. I finally got them done this evening. The first one is a card that was made in a class at The Paper Garden back in January of this year. The wording on the class card said "With Sympathy". Jeanne wanted it to say "Thinking of You". The fern stamp is from Judikins. I used 3 different chalk inks for the fern and 1 of the chalk inks for the stippling. The scalloped oval was edged in chalk ink. The ribbon is from May Arts. It's a real classic looking card.
This second card is one that was made in a class taught by Julie Ebersole from A Muse Art Stamps during Amuseapalooza Week. The pattern card, stamps, ribbon and twinkle sticker is from A Muse.

This last card is one with lady bugs scampering all over the card. The base card is black. I edged the white layer with red ink and used a red Copic marker to color in the lady bugs. I then used a clear Spica glitter pen to go all over the lady bugs. The saying is from A Muse. A very simple, cute card.


No comments: