Friday, August 15, 2008

Handy Note Pads


These are 2 open views of note pad holders that I made for all the girls in our family. They are made from cardstock and has a 3x5 note pad attached. A pen is included in the holder that's been cut in the center.

I got the template to make these at the Paper Garden Boutique. Ken, the husband of Stephanie who owns the shop, made these up and had them posted on their blog. I thought it was such a cute idea and wanted to try and make them. I thought they came out really cute.


They can be made in your choice of colors. I used a hair rubber band to hold it closed and punched out 2 flowers using a Marvy flower punch. I fastened them to the rubber band by punching a hole in the middle of the flower and using a brad. Stickles (glitter glue) was added to give them some sparkle.
Price: $5.00 each



2 comments:

Kathy and Bobber-Wobbers said...

Cute notepad & pen holders!! I'm so bummed that I couldn't take Ken's class - I really do like his "Paper Engineering" point of view. Hope you get lots of orders for these - they'll make wonderful stocking stuffers!

Anonymous said...

Absolutley love my note pad and pen holder. Now I always have a pen with the paper. LOL!