Friday, February 25, 2011

SCS Card Swaps

This first card is my submission for a Lighthouse swap on Splitcoast Stampers. This card was included in a card order I did a couple of weeks or so ago. I changed it up a little with a different sentiment and I paper pierced the bottom right corner. There are other lighthouse stamps in this Stampin' Up set. I am drawn to this particular one because it depicts the Cape Hatteras lighthouse located on the North Carolina Outer Banks.
The next three cards are what I received in a SCS swap called "Lovely as a Tree". All three of these are really great.


This last card is my submission for this particular swap. I didn't do much for my card...its rather plain compared to what I received. :)
I drove out to Green Tangerines scrapbook store in Rocklin this afternoon to get some paper for another swap. It's called "Four Legged Friends" and I'm using a hedgehog stamp. It isn't due until the 1st of April, however, I want to get it done early. Our next Shoebox swap is the 2nd of April so I want to be caught up with my SCS swaps. Also, the swap I am hosting on SCS is due the 31st of March.

2 comments:

jalna said...

Very nice. I love that "All I have seen . . . " quote.

Betty Townsend said...

Thank you, Jalna...I like that quote to!