This hula girl is one that was among the first A Muse stamps I purchased yet I hadn't used it. It is very simple. I thought it needed something more so I added a couple of Prisma flowers.
Of course, adding the flowers made it no longer an "A Muse" card. I used a dew drop in the middle of the flowers. The card base is red.
I mentioned a new product called "Smooch" in an earlier post. I got a few bottles of it and used the red and green on these strawberries. Don't know if you can tell, the strawberries have a pearlized finish. I really like this product. I got red, green, blue, white and gold.
I love this flower cart. I used turquoise Stickles on the canopy of the cart and put a clear twinkle sticker in the center of the cart wheel. Another really simple card. That's the beauty of A Muse cards, they are simple yet cute.
I cased the layout of this card I made for a Birthday RAK from Dawn's Stamping Studio. She does a video each day on her blog of the project she is making for that day. She made this as a thank you card. I actually changed it somewhat. She had the front of the card cut back to an inch and a half and after putting on the strips and butterfly, the inside of the card was exposed quite a bit. I wanted to write inside of the card and didn't want it to show so I cut the front a little wider. I used a Martha Stewart border punch to do the white strip. Then a piece of cardstock from Basic Grey. The stamps are Stampin Up from three different sets. I hope the person receiving it likes the card. Thought it turned out pretty good. I think if I make it again, I'll use a Martha Stewart butterfly punch instead of the stamp. I used my Copics to color before I cut the butterfly out.
Last night I found some Close To My Heart stamps I purchased a long time ago and have never used. I stamped each one on a scrap piece of white cardstock so I know what they are and can start using them. They are unmounted rubber stamps that I had to put some sticky stuff on the back and then use the clear blocks with them. I need to get some more of the sticky stuff (can't remember what it is called. I'm sure I'll recognize the bottle when I see it. Got it at Michael's) and redo the backs of each one.