Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Update on October Class & a Craft Fair in November

Earlier I mentioned about teaching a card class here at our mobile home park this month. It's actually scheduled for the 18th. I have found out that the park manager, who asked that I do it, is in the hospital. I prepared a flyer for the class and that has not been posted as yet. It may be that the class will have to be postponed for a later date.

Last week I received an email from a friend at church, it was actually sent out to several different people. It seems she and another lady at church are planning a craft fair for early November. I've indicated that I will participate. This, of course, will be the first time I've ever participated in anything like this. I know I have a lot to do to get ready for it. I've gotten several ideas for things to make that aren't necessarily cards, yet involve cardstock and stamps. :) It should be fun and I am looking forward to it.

No comments: