Sunday, September 21, 2008

Opportunity to Teach a Card Class

I wanted to share with you I have the opportunity to teach a beginners card class here at the mobile home park where we live. I stopped at the office last week to speak with the park manager and in the course of our conversation, a class was mentioned. I told her I would be willing to teach a class. So far there are 3 people that are interested. I need to decide on a date, probably sometime next month. We'll do some really simple cards. Also, in December they are planning a craft fair here at the park and I am going to have a table to see if I can sell some cards. Along with making more cards for Denise, I will be very busy for the next couple of months. Denise said to me today "so I guess I won't see any Christmas cards from you again this year"! LOL. She's rubbing it in because last year I started my Christmas cards while I visited with her last October, however, did not get them finished to send out. LOL!! I am just about finished making 40 baby shower invitations for the daughter of one of my church friends. I'll post those this week.

No comments: