Saturday, September 13, 2008

Notebook for Card Recipes

Last month some time, Stephanie at The Paper Garden had a Make 'n Take covering these composition notebooks. I didn't get to go make one that particular day. I thought this would be a great idea to write my notes in for each card as I make it. I have been writing my notes on little slips of loose paper. I went up to Target today and purchased 4 of these notebooks at 50 cents each. While I was there, I looked to see if they had any scrapbook or stamping supplies. They did have some of each, however not a very good selection. I did find this pack of paper and diecuts by Making Memories. So I covered one of these for myself. I did the title on the computer then cut it out and layered it with more paper and cardstock. The flowers were part of the package.
Here's the finished product. I left the black covered spine as is. The corners of the book are rounded so I used my corner rounder on the paper but it makes a larger corner cut than the corner on the book so does not cover it completely. I cut the first one a little too narrow so put it on the back. It's for my use so it doesn't really matter. I think it turned out great.

No comments: