Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Collage of Flowers


Another simple card. Card stock by A Muse and SU. Images are by A Muse and Rubber Soul. Saying is by A Muse. These were all stamped using Chalk ink from Colorbox. I actually made a set of 5 cards for my grandson's girlfriend, Britta, as part of her graduation gift. Another card that was posted earlier was another card that I made a set of for her. It is a yellow card with a single stemmed blossom. I forgot to mention it when I posted it. Her gift also included 12 Thank You cards done in the school colors. I will post more card samples later. Thanks for looking.
Price: $3.50

2 comments:

info@papergardenboutique.typepad.com said...

wow.. betty. you go! wonderful cards.. i just love them. i'm so excited for you and your new adventure.. best of luck!
stephanie

Casey Turner said...

welcome to the blog world!! your cards are great! thanks for putting my blog on yours, i've already added yours to mine!! good luck!