Friday, March 18, 2011

It is Raining....Again

Yesterday was a nice day and then today it started raining again. It should continue through the weekend.



Since it was so ugly outside, I worked at my craft table all day. Finished up a Splitcoast Stampers swap. It is ready to be mailed. Then I started working on a couple of card samples for our Shoebox card swap on the 2nd of April. The first sample I worked on didn't quite come out like I saw in my mind. The second sample I worked on turned out a whole lot better. I've got all the layers cut out, punched out 24 butterflies and used a border punch on two different layers. I need to die cut 2 different layers and then stamp a sentiment on one of them. Oh, still have to cut out some ribbon too. Then I just need to get the kits together (12 of them) and I'll be all done. I may try to see if I can rework the first sample I put together.

Back to my craft table for a little while longer.

No comments: