Saturday, April 24, 2010

Two A Muse Classes Today

Linda, the owner of A Muse Art Stamps in Seattle, WA is at The Paper Garden boutique this weekend teaching a few classes. I signed up for two of them today. The first one is at 10 am and the second one at 1 pm.

Her classes are always fun and she always has a wealth of information to share. So I am ready, packed up and ready to go. We have to take our own tool kits for classes which is no problem since we do the same for our Shoebox Card Swaps. I did get me a new tote to use. I'll take a picture of it later and show you. It is bigger and so much nicer than the actual tool box Gerry got me.

I will take pictures of the cards we make and post them later.

Have a great weekend. Oh, I do have another card kit swap card to show you later too. :))

No comments: