Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Another SCS Card Swap

I mailed off the last SCS card swap I had to do. Actually it was a card kit. It had a long list of components to the kit. I hope I got most of them. I made up a sample, took a picture of it, made copies of the picture and included it in the kit.

I'm not sure if I am happy with the card. It is really not my style of cards. I think this is maybe the last SCS card swap I will do. I did 4 SCS card swaps, 1 for A Muse and then an image swap for a small stamp company in Pennsylvania. By the time you get everything put together and mailed, a lot of time is involved and then there's the expense of mailing them. You have to include a stamped return envelope with it too. The one I mailed today cost me over $5 in postage. That doesn't seem like a lot, however, if you're doing several, the postage adds up after awhile. They are fun. Now I just have to sit back and wait for the cards that will be mailed to me.

Here's a link to the card.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=714870&l=0115e99953&id=1040101927

2 comments:

jalna said...

He is so, so cute! Great coloring job too. I don't think I could get involved in a swap. I'm too lazy.

Betty Townsend said...

Thanks, Jalna. They are a bit involved. I don't know that I want to do another one.