Friday, July 3, 2009

Cards & New Clear Stamps

Made this card with one of the stamps I got at Stamp Salado. It is the Bluebonnet, the State Flower of Texas. I'm not too thrilled with the coloring. Need more green Copics and lots of practice.
This is the Bumper Card I got for June. Lisa, who lives in Kentucky, sent it to me. On the front is a heart cut from an old quilt. She stamped the sentiment right on the heart. She and her mom buy old quilts and use them in their crafts. The colors are true summer. Love the card!!

This is clear stamp by Rachel Ann Miller, a company based in England. I bought it from The Stamper's Corner in Elk Grove before we left on our trip. Haven't inked it up yet. The girl is holding a gift package in her hands.

This is a clear Sarah Kay stamp also from England. The girl is holding a basket of apples.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: