Thursday, June 4, 2009

Just Checking In

Hi all!! We are still on vacation. We are in Houston, TX, got here last night and leave tomorrow for Austin. Going to the Johnson Space Center today and drive down to Galveston. After T-storms yesterday, it is hot here today.

I am anxious to get home and back to stamping. Its been too long since I inked up stamps!!! Hope to visit Stamp Salado in Salado, TX tomorrow. It is about an hour north of Austin. Geeta, A Muse Design Team member, who lives in Austin told me about the store. The town of Salado is a historic town so it should be interesting to visit.

The plans are to get home on Saturday June 13th. The trip has gone well. Had a great time with Denise and family in Enterprise. Check out my Betty's Ramblings blog to see what we've been up too. http://anewdaywithbetty.blogspot.com I have tons of pictures to download to that blog and am way behind in doing that.

Be back soon!!

No comments: