Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A New Blog

I just created a new blog called "Betty's Ramblings" http://anewdaywithbetty.blogspot.com. When I created my Elegant Reflections blog it was to be strictly for my handmade cards and other paper projects. The new blog will be to post any and all non-card related items such as trips we take, family happenings and anything else I want to share.

In May of this year we are going on an extended road trip to Alabama and I like to journal when we go on a trip. So instead of writing it out, I can post each day on my new blog and include photos of what we see along the way.

I really don't like to write, however I do enjoy journaling, which doesn't make any sense. :) It should be fun to see what I come up with on a daily basis or as the spirit moves me. So stay tuned!

No comments: